Create a Page
Do you want to celebrate a special occasion, honor or memorialize someone, or become an advocate for BGCA? Create a custom Web donation page and invite your friends, family and colleagues to view your page and give online. It's a great way to celebrate or praise someone. It’s also a great way to mark a major milestone while advocating for our kids. Your friends, family and colleagues can then donate in lieu of giving gifts.
Your Personal Page
Celebrate a personal milestone or honor a special occasion by creating your own personal fundraising page on our site.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Personal Pages?
Personal Pages are an opportunity for anyone with a connection to our mission - friends, supporters, volunteers, families, and others - to celebrate and share this connection. Each page includes a personal story, photos, progress towards a personal fundraising goal, and a guest book with notes of encouragement from supporters.
- Where do funds raised from these pages go?
BGCA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization all funds donated through personal pages go to support our mission and critical services to local Clubs. You can read more about our mission and our programs. Your gift helps Boys & Girls Clubs of America provide the life-changing programs and guidance that make our Clubs successful.
- Who can I contact for help setting up my page?
Please contact Mia Smith at email@example.com or (404) 487-5815 for assistance.
- Can I set up more than one page?
No. Each supporter can create one personal page at a time.
How To Get Started
Things to think about:
- Pick a name for your page.
- Find a digital image to upload and display.
- Decide on fundraising goals.
- Share a compelling story to honor or inspire.
- Provide a personal donation as the initial gift for your page.
- Invite people to visit your page and encourage them to make a contribution to your fund.
See an example.